Friday, April 20, 2007

Life is Crazy

Sometimes life takes on a crazy turn. For me, the last several months have been just that. I feel like I have been on a roller coaster and have not been able to get off. The Christmas Season started off for me with staff problems. Then my father went into the hospital several times beginning the weekend before Christmas. It is amazing how the roles begin to change as our parents get older. My Dad is now 80 years old and sometimes it seems that I am the parent and he is the teenager. I guess this is the great "get back at you."

We have been in the midst of struggle for so long that sometimes it is hard to see beyond it. But, we are right around the corner of a new beginning. For the last 7 years we have fought with everything we have to build the Kingdom and the church in St. Augustine. I am believing what God has said that this is the 8th year and there is going to be release.

If you are fighting for the Kingdom and know that God has not told you to move on, hang in there. Listen to what God is saying and then do it.

No comments: