Thursday, November 02, 2006

Destiny in Selma, AL

Yesterday my wife, girls and I loaded up my truck and made our way to Selma, Al for our church's fall convocation. It was a long drive with a 4 1/2 and 3 1/2 year old but they were wonderful.

During the night I got sick with some type of bug and was sick all night long and part of today. But I made it to the opening service. What a night. As the worship through music began I began to feel better. God spoke through one of our Bishop's wives that God was meeting us for a very special time and there would be healings and people beginning to walk in freedom. We would know His glory.

Abp. Jones preached about Peter. He said that Peter was a surrendered failure. Peter blew it many times but he always had a heart to do the will of God. Sounds like many of us. But we have bought into the perfection thing and live a life of guilt and shame because we don't measure up. Let's become like Peter!!!

No comments: