Monday, September 15, 2008

Michal Ann Goll Stepped into Heaven Today


At 7:32 AM Michal Ann Goll Stepped into Heaven

This past weekend I ministered in a conference hosted at Mahesh and Bonnie Chavdas church in North Carolina. It was a powerful time and I was blessed to be a part of it. However I was in contact with Kathy Colbert, who has helped so much with Michal Ann during this season, and she made me aware that Michal Ann's strength was slipping and that I needed to come home. On Sunday night I did return home and my good friend Bill Greenman picked me up at the airport and we began making our way to the house. Earlier that day Mickey and Barbara Robinson had come over and prayed for Michal Ann and as they ministered to her, a big smile came to her face as they prayed. They were still at the house when we arrived; Bill came in with me and as he prayed for her, again a smile came over her face and a peace invaded our bedroom. As I spent the night in the room with her, I knew that she was nearing the end of her journey. The next morning, after I ministered to my wife through the night, Michal Ann breathed her last breath on earth and stepped into Heaven to be with her Lord, her first love! Michal Ann fought harder than anyone could have believed, including the doctors. I was always impressed with her fight to live until the last! Her legacy of Compassion Acts is going to live on in the hearts of many - and the lives that it is changing will help change the world to move in the Compassion of Jesus!We will be having two services for Michal Ann as she is worth the double blessing. HA! One will be in Nashville, TN on Thursday and the other is in the process of being planned in Odessa, MO this weekend (details will be forthcoming). Michal Ann will be buried at the Dover Cemetery in Dover, MO. Donations in lieu of flowers on behalf of Michal Ann may be made to Compassion Acts to support the dream that she carried in her heart for the poor and broken of the earth. The details for all arrangements are below.

Details for the Nashville, TN Celebration service for Michal Ann Goll:Thursday, Sept 18thVisitation @ 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Memorial Service @ 2:00 p.m. Bellmont Church, 68 Music Square East Nashville, TN, 37203

Please feel free to pass this information on to others.
Never, Never quitting!!! James W. Goll with Michal Ann praying me on!
If you would like to give in honor of Michal Ann Goll, checks can be made out to Compassion Acts and sent to PO Box 1653, Franklin, TN 37065, or contributions may be made online as well. Gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law and a receipt for your donation will be mailed to you. Thank you for your support.

No comments: