Saturday, September 15, 2007

Five Guys Burgers and Fries




Last night I had my introduction to Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries. What a treat. After work on Friday the family loaded up and went to the new Five Guys. The food is great. I had a cheeseburger. I have to say it was probably the best cheeseburger I have had in a restaurant. It was so fresh and moist. The whole experience was great. As we walked into the place we were greeted by friendly associates. Everyone seems happy to be there. Not like some places you go. The place was clean. Man, the fries. They are fresh cut and they taste amazing. On a white marker board it told you where the potatoes were grown that the fries were made from today. We ordered a large fry for the four of us to share. If you've never been there, everything is served in a brown paper bag. So we poured the fries into the bag, tore it open and everyone dug in. There were enough fries for 2 adults and 2 kids with lots left over.

I talked to the owner Chris Calloway and the General Manger (can't remember his name) after we ate. I have to hand it to theses guys (all five - and then some!). They and their staff made my first experience at Five Guys a great one and not the last one.

Keep it up Five Guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visited Five Guys Burgers and Fries Saturday at Town Center and you are right, they were great. It was unlike any burger I have ever had at any fast food restaurant. Thanks for sharing your experience.