Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Raising Money

We are now in the process of raising money for the church plant here in St. Augustine. In this whole process of planting I am having to change my mindset. Thank God for all the guys who have gone before and done it. We are trying to raise $100,000 for the first years budget. This may not sound like a lot to some but it is something that I know is stretching me. This past Monday I had a veteran church planter encourage me that we could make it. To have Steve Sjogren speak into my life some very simple words was life to me. After all, we all know that small things done with great love changes the world. Thanks Steve - you will never know what your words did for me.


We already have in place our Worship Arts Director, our assistant music person, and myself. We are holding a weekly service for encouragement, laying the foundational DNA, and Holy Communion-Eucharist.


If you would like to invest in the "Nation's Oldest City" and help us see 'not yet believers' and Christ-followers change St. Augustine, then e-mail me at frjoe@ctdchurch.com or call us at 904-794-5808. We would love to talk with you about your investment opportunities.


No comments: